This list of RK1 limbs are in stock and ready to go! Once they’re sold, they’re out of stock. Take advantage by choosing the limb that works best for you, and the riser color/dip. These will be ready to ship in 4-6 weeks!
A GAME CHANGER IN THE TRADITIONAL ARCHERY WORLD
Limbs: A Reflex Deflex style Recurve, with performance in mind. Our limbs have been designed over a period of 20 years to give you the smoothest shooting bow possible.
The RK1 Takedown Bow features a fully machined aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum riser in a torqueless style grip typically available on modern compound bows. This feature allows for an easier transition for the compound archer to move into traditional archery equipment, and now allows the traditional archer to experience the nail driving accuracy of a torque free grip.
The RK1 Takedown Bow features a 16″ riser height that allows for enough sight window to shoot instinctively or attach a sight. The height is also short enough to give plenty of working limb at a 60” bow length resulting in a smoother shooting bow. Also featured is the flexibility to shoot directly off the shelf or with an elevated rest. This allows for transition between the woods to the 3D course without changing entire bow setups. Bow comes with side plate rest attachment, string, silencers, and stringer.
- Brace Height: 7-1/2”-8”
- 30-60 lb draw weights at 28” in 5# increments
- Standard riser available in Black, Brown, or Desolve Bare Camo
- Interchangeable 2-pin and bolt limb system between recurve and longbow limbs.
- Riser is drilled and tapped for a standard AMO quiver or sight mount.
- Stainless steel stabilizer insert
- Side plate attachment for shooting off the shelf
- 18 strand Fast Flight string
- 2 pound mass bow weight
- Adjustable Side Plate and Rest
- 18-strand Fast Flight String
- String Silencers
- Bow Sock