- Striker Bows warrants any new bow for a period of 1-year from the date of purchase for the original owner.
- This warrants the bow to be free of any defects in materials or the craftsmanship of the bow.
- This warranty excludes strings, side plates, and/or any cosmetic appearances caused by normal wear or use of the bow including scratches, chips, dings, etc.
- Warranty covers the original owner of the bow and is not transferable.
- The original owner must submit a signed warranty sheet and original receipt from purchase, within 7 business days to register the bow for warranty eligibility.
- Should the warranty information not be provided, all repairs will be performed at 100% of the cost of the parts and labor.
- Removal of the bow’s serial number will void all warranty.
- Strings and side plates are expendable components of a bow and are subject to many conditions beyond the control of Striker Bows. These parts are subject to conditions that can alter, impede, or prohibit the perfomance of the parts, therefore these cannot be covered under warranty.
- Damage caused by improper stringing, mishandling, abuse, or modification is not covered and will void the warranty.
- Striker Bows shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages causing any sort of expense, whether resulting or relating from personal injury, damage of property, or otherwise.
- Any attached bow quiver must not extend past fadeouts on bow riser. Extending past these fadeouts can result in a damaged bow and is not covered in the warranty.
- This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
- Unless prohibited by applicable law, this limited warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser, and is not transferable.
- In the event of a bow needing warranty services, please contact Striker Bows at (419)-628-2393.
- Striker Bows will not be responsible for unauthorized dealer or retailer labor charges.
- Transporation and insurance charges for the return of any bow are not covered the terms of this warranty and is the owner’s responsibility.
- Always use a bow stringer to properly put on a bow string.
- Striker Bows recommends always using a fast flight string built by Striker in order to ensure a proper fit. Damage caused to a bow using another string will void the warranty.
- The recommended brace height is between 7-1/2 to 8” measured from the throat of the grip to the string.
- Increase brace height by shortening the bowstring, this is done by removing the string from one end of the bow and twisting.
- Never shoot the bow with a worn string. A broken string can cause serious damage to the equipment or personal injury.
- Leave your bow unstring as much as possible after use. Do not leave a bow strung for a period longer than a week.
- Do not subject a bow to extreme temperatures strung or unstrung. Avoid leaving a bow in a vehicle within direct sunlight. High temperatures can cause the limbs to twist or in extreme cases, delaminate. If hunting in cold weather, do not leave a bow outside overnight.
- Never “dry fire” your bow. (Meaning do not shoot the bow without an arrow.)
- It is not recommended to shoot an arrow weight under 9 grams per pound. Too light of an arrow weight can simulate a dry fire.
- Be sure any arrows selected are the correct length and spine/stiffness for your bow.
- Discard any arrow that shows signs of wear or cracks.
- Never draw or shoot your bow if anyone is between you and your target.
- Always be sure the area behind your target is clear of anyone.