For the first time, Striker Bows is offering a takedown recurve bow model with the option of interchangeable limbs. This option gives the ability to universally change out limbs on any takedown model without the need for custom fitting the limbs to the riser. This step helps bridge the gap between a custom fitted takedown model and a ready-to-go takedown model.
The exact bow poundage is listed on every bow we make, and will fall within the poundage range you select, at a draw length of 28″.
Sport TDR Standard Features:
- Modern recurve limb design
- Universal interchangeable limb system
- Charcoal action wood riser and limb veneers
- Laminated wood and clear Gordon glass
- Forward handle design with thumb rest
- Action bamboo limb cores
- White phenolic and charcoal riser striping and overlays
- 14″ riser height
- Overlays on front and back of bow handle
- Felt rest & side plate
- Sight window cut past center
- Phenolic reinforced front and back tips
- Fast flight string with woolie whisper silencers
- Finished with a matte style finish
- Brace height: 7-1/2 to 8 inches (from string to throat of grip)
- Each bow is marked with the exact poundage @28″
- Physical weight of bow: Approx. 1.75 lbs
- Available only in 60″ length
- Poundage will vary +-2lbs from marked poundage per industry standard.
- All poundages rated at 28 inches