Rick Ellis from Striker Bows and designer Kyle Null have come together to present the new RK1 Takedown Bow. It’s concept started long before napkin sketches and engineering mockups. The passion for traditional bows began in the woods for both Rick and Kyle, where a love for traditional simplicity and challenge still lives. Striker Bows and Kyle Null have teamed up to offer the best of both worlds with a modern traditional bow design integrated with today’s features. The RK1 Takedown bow features a perfect blend of Striker’s limb design and forward handle riser shape along with Kyle’s engineering flair and precision machined grip.
The RK1 Takedown Bow features a fully machined aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum riser in a torqueless style grip typically available on modern compound bows. This feature allows for an easier transition for the compound archer to move into traditional archery equipment, and now allows the traditional archer to experience the nail driving accuracy of a torque free grip. The 16″ riser height allows for enough sight window to shoot instinctively or attach a sight. The height is also short enough to give plenty of working limb at a 60” bow length resulting in a smoother shooting bow. Also featured is the flexibility to shoot directly off the shelf or with an elevated rest. This allows for transition between the woods to the 3D course without changing entire bow setups.
- Available in 60” Recurve Limbs or 60″ Longbow Limbs
- Brace Height: 7-1/2”-8”
- 30-60 lb draw weights at 28” in 5# increments
- **NEW** Standard riser available in Black, Brown, or Desolve Bare Camo
- **NEW** Standard exotic wood limbs available in Sport or Classic style limbs
- Interchangeable 2-pin and bolt limb system between recurve and longbow limbs.
- Riser is drilled and tapped for a standard AMO quiver or sight mount.
- Stainless steel stabilizer insert
- Side plate attachment for shooting off the shelf
- 18 strand Fast Flight string
- 2 pound mass bow weight
- Custom Hydrographic and color options available on riser and/or limbs at an up charge
- Adjustable Side Plate and Rest
- 18-strand Fast Flight String
- String Silencers
- Bow Sock